Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paint!

I swung by the house last night to see how the paint looked and... WHAT?!  PEACH!?  I didn't want peach!  I clearly ordered "smeared" which is a classy taupe color....  I had a minor freak out moment...  and when I went by again tonight it looked MUCH less peach...  I'm happy with it.  I'm assuming it took some time to cure more which could have affected the color since when I saw PEACH they had just finished painting it hours prior.

After all that deciding with the tile (I decided to go with dark, sorry Meggo) now that I have the two tiles up against the freshly painted walls, I don't like either.  My dad got me a decent price on some stone tile (yummy) from a buddy of his, so I really want to go with that if I can afford it.  Thank you for voting anyway :o)  There will be more polls to come, I'm sure.

Pictures also coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment